Estop Everyday

The everyday life of a person who was a part and will always be a part of Estop Cafe.

Estop Divisoria Renovated. .

Published by Enes under , , on 12:55 AM

Last Saturday, Estop Divisoria was renovated. They apply a new paint in the cafe, I don't know what color was it cause I haven't been there. Roter said that they installed a new spy camera just like the other branches of Estop in carmen.

Man we were like exiles this few days because we don't have "tambayan", so we ended up playing billiards near the school. With miming, colcats, edlibat, dagul and me, we played for about a couple of hours ans I lost 50 bucks in playing. Damn, tsk tsk tsk, if I played that 50 bucks for dota, I would have played 3 hours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Disclaimer

This site contains thoughts of the writer. Contents of this site/blog should not be used for duplication. The writer has a full authority on this blogs contents. Any duplication/reproduction on its contents is punishable by the law.

Followers