Estop Everyday

The everyday life of a person who was a part and will always be a part of Estop Cafe.

This was texted by Neil Espera...

Published by Enes under , on 6:32 AM

"A Hand-made Wallet"

An ill child was brought to the hospital. After her treatment, the mother showed a hand made wallet and said:

"There are things we can't pay, I hope you take this wallet I made for you."


The Doctor said: "I don't practice for sentimental reasons. Pay me Php 10,000"

The lady opened the wallet, took out the Php 25,000 and gave the doctor Php 10,000...
Then she replied: "You are a very good doctor but I wish you were a better person..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Disclaimer

This site contains thoughts of the writer. Contents of this site/blog should not be used for duplication. The writer has a full authority on this blogs contents. Any duplication/reproduction on its contents is punishable by the law.

Followers