Estop Everyday

The everyday life of a person who was a part and will always be a part of Estop Cafe.

Waiting Again..

Published by Enes under , , on 11:40 PM

I went to the shot this morning because I was waiting for someone (secret). . Only few were in the cafe and only Joey and Ryan Gamay was in there (as usual). An hour later RoTer came and I ask him if where are the others. He said that it was the Final Exam Week of the summer, that is why, no ones in there, maybe their busy studying or has exams. Then RoTer and I have our lunch, he treat me with softdrink and we talk about ***** (ooops this is a little secret). Then we came back to the cafe, it was a little boring for the Kolokois were not there, so we decided to play Winkawaks. Damn, I could not beat RoTer in Mavel Super Heroes! Then few minutes later, X came by looking for his lost papers, but he could not see it there, maybe he has an exam or he must be busy studying, then he returned to school. We continued playing Kawaks, then Ghost Fighter until it's almost 2pm, time for my duty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Disclaimer

This site contains thoughts of the writer. Contents of this site/blog should not be used for duplication. The writer has a full authority on this blogs contents. Any duplication/reproduction on its contents is punishable by the law.

Followers